In line with the Manitoba Restore Safe Services Plan, the city would like to provide the public with the following updates regarding city facilities and services. Users are asked to follow all posted provincial Covid-19 safety regulations when visiting city facilities.
- All public restrooms at city parks open.
- All sports fields and park shelters open and available to rent.
- Downtown splash park (beside the Jake Epp Library) opening date pending. Splash Park information.
- Steinbach Aquatic Centre outdoor pool and splash park open June 12 at reduced capacity. Summer swimming lessons will be offered in the outdoor pool starting in July, with registration taking place June 23-25. Registration information.
- Steinbach Aquatic Centre indoor facilities closed for upgrades, including painting, lighting, ventilation, and acoustical panels, until September.
- Summer Day Camps taking place in July and August. Online camp registration is now open.
- Handi-transit will resume regular service on weekdays starting June 8.
The City of Steinbach continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely. Providing essential services continues to be our priority while protecting the health and well-being of our residents and employees.
Updates on the COVID-19 situation as it relates to City of Steinbach facilities, services and programs will continue to be posted at Steinbach.ca. Updates will also be shared through the city’s Twitter and Facebook pages.
We encourage everyone to be aware of the facts regarding COVID-19 and educate themselves and their families on preventative measures. For more information visit www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/