Your 2023 Garbage and Recycling Collection Schedule
Click on the schedule to enlarge and print.
Help to ensure that your waste is collected:
- Have your garbage and recycling at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Containers should weigh no more that 50 lbs. (22.5 kgs) and must support the weight of their contents.
- Use garbage cans with handles (no barrels).
- Items measuring more than three feet in dimension will not be collected.
- Any construction material, sod, earth, concrete or shingles will not be picked up with regular garbage collection.
- Branches or like items must be tied in bundles or placed in containers. Bundles must not exceed three feet in dimension.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Starting early December 2022, the City of Steinbach's curbside recycling collection services will move to an automated cart-based system. Read the notice and FAQs here.