Your 2021 Garbage and Reycling Collection Schedule
Click on the schedule to enlarge and print.
Help to ensure that your garbage is collected:
- Have your garbage at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Containers should weigh no more that 50 lbs. (22.5 kgs) and must support the weight of their contents.
- Use garbage cans with handles (no barrels).
- Items measuring more than three feet in dimension will not be collected.
- Any construction material, sod, earth, concrete or shingles will not be picked up with regular garbage collection.
- Branches or like items must be tied in bundles or placed in containers. Bundles must not exceed three feet in dimension.
Thanks for your cooperation!