Please note that all previous Membership rules remain in effect as follows:
- *Memberships are NOT transferable
- *Memberships are NOT refundable
- *We do offer towel and locker services for an additional fee
- *Annual memberships are for 52 weeks and include our annual maintenance shutdown (2 weeks in September) and all holidays
- *Must provide a physical doctor’s note if requesting to freeze membership. The doctor’s note must include the reason and the duration that is required for inhibited physical activity
- *All membership holders are required to wait in line, this is so front desk personnel can check the status as well as type of membership that the member holds
- *Due to staffing changes, when entering or exiting the facility, be sure to give your name or membership number if you have towel and locker service with the front desk personnel. This is to ensure that you receive the correct keys and that they get returned safely and not picked up by a passerby
- *Membership does not guarantee entrance. During peak swim times members are encouraged to call in and pre-purchase their swim to ensure there will be adequate room in the facility
- Note: Please be aware that our swim times change during transition weeks, holidays and summer
Customize your membership to your lifestyle! Buy a monthly membership. Scheduled payments are also an option if you purchase 10 or 12 month memberships.
Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Public Memberships ONLY include Public and Lap swims.
Full Access Memberships include Public and Lap swims as well as aquacise.
Aquacise Memberships are for aquacise ONLY.
All prices include taxes. Prices subject to change.
| ||Public Child||Public Youth||Public Adult||Public Senior||Public Family||Full Access Adult||Full Access Senior||Aquacise|
*All memberships for 6,10 and 12 months are eligible for locker and towel service for $12/month each.
Please call 204-346-6207 for more information or to purchase a membership.